Jobs and Careers
Please call 877.656.2695 if you have any questions about postions available.
J.D. and Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. (HTI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
What matters to you…matters to us!
We invite you to complete an application to become a member of one of the finest trucking companies in the country.
About the Position
Hines Trucking is always looking for highly qualified equipment operators / yard supervisors.
HTI offers competitive pay, an excellent benefits package, and a family atmosphere.
HTI takes great pride in hiring only the best candidates.
If you have additional questions or would like to talk to a recruiter today, call us at 877.656.2695
Our recruiters are knowledgeable, professional, and here to answer any questions that help you understand
the value of becoming a member of the Hines Trucking family.
This position is located at the Weyerhauser mill in Emerson, AR and is for the day shift.
Equipment Operator Qualifications
- Have the ability to move in and around equipment safely at all times
- Have knowledge of residual wood products
- Driver Supervisors (yard managers) are responsible for:
- Loading and spotting trailers at mill
- Communicating effectively with truck drivers to boost production and driver retention
- Identifying and communicating equipment maintenance needs to shop
- Communicating with driver manager regarding mill operations
- Have knowledge of DOT regulations
You can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2019, we held our 27th Annual Safety and Awards Banquet.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.