Jobs and Careers
What matters to you…matters to us!
We invite you to complete an application to become a member of one of the finest trucking companies in the country.
About the PositionHines Trucking is always looking for highly qualified equipment operators / yard supervisors. HTI offers competitive pay, an excellent benefits package, and a family atmosphere. HTI takes great pride in hiring only the best candidates.
If you have additional questions or would like to talk to a recruiter today, call us at 877.656.2695. Our recruiters are knowledgeable, professional, and here to answer any questions that help you understand the value of becoming a member of the Hines Trucking family.
This position is located at the Weyerhauser mill in McComb, MS. Day and night shifts.
Equipment Operator QualificationsRequired:
- Have the ability to move in and around equipment safely at all times
- Have knowledge of residual wood products
- Driver Supervisors (yard managers) are responsible for:
- Loading and spotting trailers at mill
- Communicating effectively with truck drivers to boost production and driver retention
- Identifying and communicating equipment maintenance needs to shop
- Communicating with driver manager regarding mill operations
- Have knowledge of DOT regulations
BenefitsYou can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2017, we held our 25th Annual Safety and Awards Banquet.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.
Please call 877.656.2695 if you have any questions about postions available.
J.D. and Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. (HTI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.