Jobs and Careers
What matters to you…matters to us!
We invite you to complete an application to become a member of one of the finest trucking companies in the country.
Flatbed CDL Truck Driver
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
- Valid CDL-A License, issued by the state in which you reside.
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. Medical Exam performed by a company approved physician.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- One year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the last three years.
- 6 months verifiable flatbed OTR experience
You can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2020, we held our 28th Annual Safety and Awards Banquet.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.
- Up to $2500 sign-on bonus for new drivers (Conditions apply, call for details.)
- Incentive pay for Hazmat and TWIC
- Performance Incentive Bonus
- Safety Bonus
- Fuel Bonus
- Retention pay for Years of Service
- Recruiting Referral Bonus
- Driver-of-the-Month Bonus
- Driver-of-the-Year Bonus
Please call 877.656.2695 if you have any questions about postions available.
J.D. and Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. (HTI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By using this website,
you consent to the collection of data in the manners and for the purposes described in our
There is no need to opt-out of sharing your information; HTI does not share the information collected on this web site with third parties.