Flatbed CDL Truck Driver, LA
Flatbed CDL Truck Driver
Flatbed Truck Drivers
CDL Class A Drivers with at least 12 months experience.
Do you want to be home most every weekend?
Do you want great pay and benefits?
Do you want to work for a company that cares about your safety?
At HTI, you can have it all.
Your HTI recruiter has details.
- Must be at least 22 years of age.
- Valid CDL-A License, issued by the state in which you reside.
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. Medical Exam performed by a company approved physician.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- One year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the last three years.
- 6 months verifiable flatbed OTR experience
You can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2022, we held our 30th Annual Safety and Awards Recognition.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.
- Driver Bonuses
- Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus for new drivers (Conditions apply, call for details.)
- Incentive pay for Hazmat and TWIC
- Performance Incentive Bonus
- Safety Bonus
- Fuel Bonus
- Retention pay for Years of Service
- Recruiting Referral Bonus
- Driver-of-the-Month Bonus
- Driver-of-the-Year Bonus
About the QR Codes on this web page: The QR code in the "Apply Now" button is a hyperlink to the job application web page.
The QR code in the "Job Listing" button is a hyperlink to the job listing web page.
Please call 870.887.9402 or 601.996.6362 if you have any questions about postions available.
J.D. and Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. (HTI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.