Jobs and Careers
Day shift available.
Trucks are assigned parking location at the Weyerhauser mill in Dodson.
This position is located at the Weyerhauser mill in Dodson.
Equipment Operators & Yard Supervisors
Equipment Operator Qualifications
- Have the ability to move in and around equipment safely at all times
- Have knowledge of residual wood products
- Driver Supervisors (yard managers) are responsible for:
- Loading and spotting trailers at mill
- Communicating effectively with truck drivers to boost production and driver retention
- Identifying and communicating equipment maintenance needs to shop
- Communicating with driver manager regarding mill operations
- Have knowledge of DOT regulations
You can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2021, we held our 29th Annual Safety and Awards Presentation.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.
- Up to $3,500 sign-on bonus for new operators (Conditions apply, call for details.)
Please call 870.887.9402 or 601.996.6362 if you have any questions about postions available.
J.D. and Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. (HTI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.