Jobs and Careers
What matters to you…matters to us!
We invite you to complete an application to become a member of one of the finest trucking companies in the country.
Trucks are assigned parking location at the HTI terminal in the old Fernwood Industrial Park.
This position is located at the HTI terminal in the old Fernwood Industrial Park.
- Excellent work history .
- Understanding and appreciation of drivers to increase retention.
- Excellent computer skills with data entry/10 key experience.
- Minimum of 12 months of successful experience in a dispatch, fleet manager, and/or operations management role with a reputable motor carrier.
- Organized, dependable, creative, and able to handle multiple tasks in an intense working environmentULL.
- Solid understanding of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Ability to confront matters of non-compliance with drivers and/or dispatchers in a professional manner.
- Ability to manage team of drivers in regional and/or OTR operations .
- Ability to communicate company policies and procedures verbally, and in writing, in a professional manner at all times .
- Full benefits package.
- Salary DOE.
You can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2020, we held our 28th Annual Safety and Awards Banquet.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.
Please call 877.656.2695 if you have any questions about postions available.
J.D. and Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. (HTI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.