IT Assistant, Prescott, AR
407 Hines Blvd
Day shift. After hours and weekend call.
This position is located at HTI Corporate headquarters in Prescott, AR.
- Computer programmer/technician to manage the installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software programs.
- Maintains, repairs, and upgrades network/data systems.
- Provides end-user support services.
- Must be able to program and administer SQL web-based databases, and applications.
- Must have knowledge of Windows PC hardware/software.
- Applicant should have an ability to work well with people and possess intense enthusiasm and desire to learn.
You can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2022, we will hold our 30th Annual Safety and Awards Presentation.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.
Please call 870.887.9402 or 601.996.6362 if you have any questions about postions available.
J.D. and Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. (HTI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.