IT Assistant, Prescott, AR
407 Hines Blvd
Day shift. After hours and weekend call.
This position is located at HTI Corporate headquarters in Prescott, AR.
- Computer programmer/technician to manage the installation and maintenance of computer hardware and software programs.
- Maintains, repairs, and upgrades network/data systems.
- Provides end-user support services.
- Must be able to program and administer SQL web-based databases, and applications.
- Must have knowledge of Windows PC hardware/software.
- Applicant should have an ability to work well with people and possess intense enthusiasm and desire to learn.
You can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2022, we held our 30th Annual Safety and Awards Recognition.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.
About the QR Codes on this web page: The QR code in the "Apply Now" button is a hyperlink to the job application web page.
The QR code in the "Job Listing" button is a hyperlink to the job listing web page.
Please call 870.887.9402 or 601.996.6362 if you have any questions about postions available.
J.D. and Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. (HTI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.