Shop Service Manager Mississippi, McComb, MS
Shop Service Manager - Mississippi
Day shift. Must be available for on-call.
Directly supervise all shop employees in accordance with HTI policies & procedures, as well as applicable laws. Responsibilities include: interviewing, hiring, terminating, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraise work and safety performance; monitor employee activities; reward and discipline employees, address complaints and resolve problems. Develop and maintain good rapport with all employees and vendors on a professional level; it is essential to work directly with Maintenance Director and Regional Operations Director to ensure repairs are completed in an efficient and timely manner; All other duties assigned.
Your HTI recruiter has details.
- Must have own tools
- Minimum age 18 years
- 6 months verifiable work experience
- Valid drivers license
You can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2022, we held our 30th Annual Safety and Awards Recognition.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.
- Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus for new mechanics (Conditions apply, call for details.)
- Mechanic's Tool Allowance Program
- Mechanic's Boot Allowance Program
About the QR Codes on this web page: The QR code in the "Apply Now" button is a hyperlink to the job application web page.
The QR code in the "Job Listing" button is a hyperlink to the job listing web page.
Please call 870.887.9402 or 601.996.6362 if you have any questions about postions available.
J.D. and Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. (HTI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.