Hines Trucking, Inc. has a variety of transportation equipment designed to maximize the load-carrying capacity of freight, while at the same time facilitating quick loading and unloading.
Chip Haul Equipment
Our chip-haul equipment includes
- 45-foot live floor trailers
- 48-foot and 50-foot drop center trailers
- 42-foot, 43-foot, and 45-foot chip vans
- Over 140 company trucks
Most of our newer (since 2012) tractors have many state-of-the-art systems:
- VORAD with side object detection to help avoid collisions
- Roll stability with traction control system that automatically reduces engine power, applies engine brakes, tractor brakes and/or trailer brakes when the vehicle is at risk of rolling over
- Electronic onboard recorders (EOBR)
- Emissions controls that produce exhausts cleaner than the air taken in!
Our chip haul trucks pioneered the industry with "super single" tires. Trailers have only 4 tires, instead of the customary 8 tires. Tractors have 6 tires instead of the customary 10 tires. The reduced tire weight allows each load to carry about two additional tons, and increases the miles per gallon fuel efficiency.
Our flatbed equipment includes
- Tractors with sleeper cabs
- 48-foot flatbed trailers
- Over 20 company trucks
HTI operates four fuel sites at mills to assist drivers in fast and efficient refueling.
Equipment For Sale
From time-to-time, HTI has equipment for sale. Tap here for the list.