We invite you to complete an application to become a member of one of the finest trucking companies in the country.
Heavy Equipment Operator
About the Position
Hines Trucking is always looking for highly qualified equipment operators / yard supervisors.
HTI offers competitive pay, an excellent benefits package, and a family atmosphere.
HTI takes great pride in hiring only the best candidates.
If you have additional questions or would like to talk to a recruiter today, call us at 877.656.2695
Our recruiters are knowledgeable, professional, and here to answer any questions that help you understand
the value of becoming a member of the Hines Trucking family.
Hines Trucking, Inc. a diversified transportation company located in Prescott, AR seeks a productive individual to operate heavy equipment in its Wood Fiber Division.
Successful candidate will have:
- Verifiable work history with front end loaders, excavators,
and/or industrial wood grinding and reclaiming equipment.
- Ability to lift 50-100 pounds
- Ability to move in and around equipment safely
- Be comfortable in a labor intensive environment
- Ability to travel overnight for up to 10 days at a time
- Reliable transportation
- CDL (preferably CDL-A)
- Basic mechanical, welding, and torch experience
- Be proficient with hand tools
- Have excellent reasoning skills
Qualified candidate will live in or near Prescott, AR, and work out of our corporate office in Prescott, AR
Equipment Operator Qualifications
- Have the ability to move in and around equipment safely at all times
- Have knowledge of residual wood products
- Driver Supervisors (yard managers) are responsible for:
- Loading and spotting trailers at mill
- Communicating effectively with truck drivers to boost production and driver retention
- Identifying and communicating equipment maintenance needs to shop
- Communicating with driver manager regarding mill operations
- Have knowledge of DOT regulations
You can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2020, we will hold our 28th Annual Safety and Awards Banquet.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.