By using this website, you consent to the collection of information in the manners and for the purposes outlined on this web page.
Information about your use of our website is collected using server logs that are used by almost every internet web server. The collected information consists of the following:
- The IP address from which you access our website. This information is similar to:
- The type of web browser and operating system you use to access our website. This information is similar to:
Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:99.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/99.0
- The date and time you accessed our site. This information is similiar to:
- The web page, resource, or program/routine that you visit. This information is similar to:
- The address of pages from which you followed a link to our web site. This information is similar to:
We may use the gathered information to help us make our site more useful to visitors and to better understand how and when our site is used. We may use a session cookie (named PHPSESSID) so our server can provide entitled content during your visit.
We do not track or collect personally identifiable information or associate gathered personally identifiable information with any data from other sources, except when the web site user is requesting data from our business system:
- “Employee Sign In” ‐ Requires personally identifiable credentials. If our business system verifies those credentials, this web server receives a verification token along with the employees name.
- Business System Interfaces ‐ Queries originating on these publicly undisclosed URLs may include personally identifiable information. However, the data returned by our business system does not include information collected on this web site other than the information included in the query.
In these cases, the information submitted to our web server is encrypted using the https protocol, and passes between our web server and our business system through internal, not public internet, connections.
We do not share the information we collect from our web server with any other parties. However, we provide hyperlinks to, or utilize the services of third parties which may ask for personally identifiable information. Details about some of these services and providers may be found by following these hyperlinks:
Company or organization – Related web sites
Driver Reach – Online job applications
Smartway/EPA – SmartWay Partnership and the United States Environmental Protection Agency
Facebook – Facebook