Jobs and Careers / Flatbed CDL Truck Driver
IT PAYS TO DRIVE WITH HINES
At Hines, we believe that our drivers are the foundation of our operation, which is why we strive to take better care of our drivers than anyone else in the industry. Here, you’re not just a number or a name on a screen – you’re a valued partner and member of the Hines family.
MORE THAN A 9-5
Looking for a career with great pay and a flexible schedule that allows you to be home every single day? You’ve come to the right place.
- Must be at least 22 years of age
- Valid CDL-A license, issued by the state in which you live
- At least 12 months of driving experience
- Must be able to pass a DOT Medical Exam performed by a company-approved physician
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen
- 1 year tractor-trailer experience within the last three years
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid holidays and vacation time
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- Annual Safety and Awards Recognition.
- Years of service awards
- Driver Bonuses:
Up to $5,000 sign-on bonus for new drivers (Conditions apply, call for details)
Performance Incentive Bonus
Retention pay for years of service
Recruiting Referral Bonus
Flatbed CDL Truck Driver
FILTER BY LOCATION
FILTER BY LOCATION:
There are no posting for Oklahoma at this time.