Jobs and Careers
What matters to you…matters to us!
We invite you to complete an application to become a member of one of the finest trucking companies in the country.
Local Haul CDL Truck Driver
Hot Springs, Arkansas
Day and night shifts available. Schedule may include weekends.
Drivers report to their managers in Prescott, Arkansas.
Do you have a CDL-A?
Do you have at least 12 months experience?
Do you want great pay and to be home every day with your family?
At HTI, you can have it all.
We ensure our drivers are home daily
and we are now offering a
$1,000 sign on bonus!
HTI Chip Haul Drivers are Home Daily!
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
- Valid CDL-A License, issued by the state in which you reside.
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. Medical Exam performed by a company approved physician.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- One year tractor-trailer experience within the last three years.
You can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2021, we will hold our 29th Annual Safety and Awards Banquet.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.
- Up to $1000 sign-on bonus for new drivers (Conditions apply, call for details.)
- Performance Incentive Bonus
- Safety Bonus
- Fuel Bonus
- Retention pay for Years of Service
- Recruiting Referral Bonus
- Driver-of-the-Month Bonus
- Driver-of-the-Year Bonus
Please call 877.656.2695 if you have any questions about postions available.
J.D. and Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. (HTI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By using this website,
you consent to the collection of data in the manners and for the purposes described in our
There is no need to opt-out of sharing your information; HTI does not share the information collected on this web site with third parties.