Jobs and Careers
What matters to you…matters to us!
We invite you to complete an application to become a member of one of the finest trucking companies in the country.
Flatbed CDL Truck Driver
- Must be at least 23 years of age.
- Valid CDL-A License, issued by the state in which you reside.
- Must be able to pass a D.O.T. Medical Exam performed by a company approved physician.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen.
- One year of verifiable tractor-trailer experience within the last three years.
- 6 months verifiable flatbed OTR experience
You can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2020, we have our 28th Annual Safety and Awards Banquet.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.
- Up to $2500 sign-on bonus for new drivers (Conditions apply, call for details.)
- Incentive pay for Hazmat and TWIC
- Performance Incentive Bonus
- Safety Bonus
- Fuel Bonus
- Retention pay for Years of Service
- Recruiting Referral Bonus
- Driver-of-the-Month Bonus
- Driver-of-the-Year Bonus
Please call 877.656.2695 if you have any questions about postions available.
J.D. and Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. (HTI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.