Jobs and Careers
What matters to you…matters to us!
We invite you to complete an application to become a member of one of the finest trucking companies in the country.
Night shift available.
This position is located at the Georgia Pacific mill in Gurdon.
Equipment Operators & Yard Supervisors
Equipment Operator Qualifications
- Have the ability to move in and around equipment safely at all times
- Have knowledge of residual wood products
- Driver Supervisors (yard managers) are responsible for:
- Loading and spotting trailers at mill
- Communicating effectively with truck drivers to boost production and driver retention
- Identifying and communicating equipment maintenance needs to shop
- Communicating with driver manager regarding mill operations
- Have knowledge of DOT regulations
You can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2020, we have our 28th Annual Safety and Awards Banquet.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.
Please call 877.656.2695 if you have any questions about postions available.
J.D. and Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. (HTI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
By using this website,
you consent to the collection of data in the manners and for the purposes described in our
There is no need to opt-out of sharing your information; HTI does not share the information collected on this web site third parties.