Jobs and Careers
What matters to you…matters to us!
We invite you to complete an application to become a member of one of the finest trucking companies in the country.
This position is located at HTI corporate headquarters in Prescott.
- Excellent work history .
- Understanding and appreciation of drivers to increase retention.
- Excellent computer skills with data entry/10 key experience.
- Minimum of 12 months of successful experience in a dispatch, fleet manager, and/or operations management role with a reputable motor carrier.
- Organized, dependable, creative, and able to handle multiple tasks in an intense working environmentULL.
- Solid understanding of Federal Motor Carrier Safety Regulations.
- Ability to confront matters of non-compliance with drivers and/or dispatchers in a professional manner.
- Ability to manage team of drivers in regional and/or OTR operations .
- Ability to communicate company policies and procedures verbally, and in writing, in a professional manner at all times .
- Full benefits package.
- Salary DOE.
You can enjoy these benefits at Hines Trucking:
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability Insurance (company participates)
- Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance (company paid)
- Health Insurance with PCS Drug Card (company participates)
- Dental, Vision and Cancer Insurance available
- Profit-Sharing Plan (100% company-paid)
- 401K Retirement Savings Plan
- Paid vacations
- Paid holidays
- Stop Smoking program
- Shirt, Jacket, Cap program
- In 2020, we held our 28th Annual Safety and Awards Banquet.
- Years of service awards
- HTI employees receive an attractive gold ring after 15 years of service and a diamond for each year thereafter.
Please call 877.656.2695 if you have any questions about postions available.
J.D. and Billy Hines Trucking, Inc. (HTI) is an Equal Opportunity Employer.